Do you want to work with a legend? You've certainly come to the right place! Here at Lind Harley-Davidson we're looking for passionate enthusiasts to join our ever expanding team. If we haven't got the perfect job for you advertised here right now, keep checking back.
Dealership: Guildford Harley-Davidson
Job title: Parts Advisor
Apply to: Aaron Presley / firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 30th April 2017
Passionate about Harley-Davidson? We are too! We are looking to recruit a Parts and Accessories Advisor who can share our passion at the UK’s largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Guildford, Surrey. Ideally with previous experience within the motorcycle / automotive trade, but we're also willing to consider someone with a great attitude who is looking for that first break into the bike trade. Full training both within the dealership environment and manufacturer premises will be provided.
Standard customer service is not enough, you will genuinely want to take ownership of our customers needs, wants and desires, you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe H-D, to us this is far more than just a job or place of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Passionate about Harley-Davidson? We are too! Lind are the largest H-D group in the UK and we are looking to recruit a Technician at Norwich Harley-Davidson. We are primarily looking for a fully experienced H-D Technician, however, if you are currently employed in the trade and can demonstrate at least three years’ experience, please read on….
We are willing to invest time and energy into your training, and you will wish to take full advantage of Harley-Davidson’s internationally recognised Technician training programme.
You will interact with our Customers, so, standard service is not enough, you will genuinely want to take ownership of their needs, wants and desires, and you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe H-D, to us this is far more than just a place of work.
To Apply: Please email your CV to Andy Kelly, Aftersales Manager at Norwich Harley-Davidson email@example.com or post FAO Andy Kelly, Norwich Harley-Davidson, 120 Ber Street, Norwich NR1 3ES
Passionate about Motorcycles? Want to work for the world’s most prestigious motorcycle brand? Reading Harley-Davidson in the Thames Valley require an experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record to join our established and already highly successful team.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced and successful Sales Executive with a proven track record within the Motor Industry and will take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and above all, an outstanding customer experience.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Achieving profit and volume targets
• Maintaining above national average for our Customer Experience Programme and Mystery Shops
• Managing all enquiries by using an online diary system
• Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
• Ensuring Showroom presentation is second to none
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a Full UK Motorcycle Licence
• Understand that we are in a retail environment and Saturday working is a part of the role
• Have a desire to be close to our Customers (we ride too, and we regularly attend events, social meetings and rallies)
• Fully understand an integrated sales process
• Genuinely want to create a dealership environment where our Customer desire to return to time after time
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be self-motivated, ambitious, professional and forward thinking
• Be focused on achieving goals
• Be a team player
• Have the ability to work within a defined sales process
• Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles and preferably Harley-Davidson
You must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position. You should be keen and reliable as well as possessing excellent communication skills and a polite outgoing personality. Experience of CDK Autoline (Kerridge) would be advantageous but is not essential.
In return, we will offer an attractive salary of £15k and commission package with OTE of £30k.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Mike Wilson by eMail or Post by 15 March 2017.
Post: Reading Harley-Davidson - 660 Wokingham Road, Reading, RG6 7HN