Do you want to work with a legend? You've certainly come to the right place! Here at Lind Harley-Davidson we're looking for passionate enthusiasts to join our ever expanding team. If we haven't got the perfect job for you advertised here right now, keep checking back.
Guildford Harley-Davidson are seeking an experienced and organised cleaner to clean all general areas including showroom, offices, kitchens, washrooms, floors, etc. Monday to Friday for 3 hours per day, mornings preferably - £8.50 per hour. Please contact Caroline in our Accounts Department on 01483 207222 for further information.
Passionate about Harley-Davidson? We are too! We are looking for a Bike Valeter/ Van Driver at Newmarket Harley-Davidson, the main function of this role will be bike valeting but will extend to van driving from time to time
Ideally you will have previous experience within the motorcycle/automotive trade, but we're also willing to consider someone with a great attitude who is looking for that first break into the motorcycle industry. Full training will be provided
Standard customer service is not enough, you will genuinely want to take ownership of our customer’s needs, wants and desires, you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe H-D, to us this is far more than just a place of work.
Reporting/ Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to both the Sales & Service Managers
- Liaising with Sales Team and Technicians to ensure a smooth flow of work
- Meeting time driven targets
- Carrying out basic service washes
- Carrying out detailed full valeting
- Managing own workload & efficiencies
- Ensuring we exceed our Customer expectations
- Fixing minor paintwork issues
- Occasional van driving & basic dealership property maintenance
- Motorcycle deliveries & collections
- Customer facing role
- Covering on and off site events which will include weekends
- Passionate & Energetic
- Approachable and honest
- Working knowledge of Motorcycles
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Efficient time management
- Full motorcycle licence
- First class can do attitude
- Team player
- Wants to understand all other areas of the dealership
- If you lack experience, a willingness to learn is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts on all products
- Lind US is the largest H-D retailer in the UK
Final package will depend on experience but an industry leading salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate. Lind US are the largest H-D Dealer in the UK having sites at Reading, Guildford, Newmarket and Norwich, plus we have two Triumph and one Porsche and two BMW bike dealerships, and we are set to grow even more over the next few years, if you can meet our requirements and have the drive, personal development is assured.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Andy Kelly, Aftersales Manager by 30/07/2017 to email@example.com or Newmarket Harley-Davidson, Black Bear Lane, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0JT.