Do you want to work with a legend? You've certainly come to the right place! Here at Lind Harley-Davidson we're looking for passionate enthusiasts to join our ever expanding team. If we haven't got the perfect job for you advertised here right now, keep checking back.
We are looking to recruit an experience Service Advisor to join the front of house team at our Harley-Davidson dealership in Guildford Ideally you will have previous experience within the motorcycle/automotive trade, but we're also willing to consider someone with a great attitude who is looking for that first break into the motorcycle industry. Full training both within the dealership environment and manufacturer premises will be provided.
Standard customer service is not enough, you will genuinely want to take ownership of our customer’s needs, wants and desires, you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe Harley-Davidson to us this is far more than just a place of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in the running of a busy workshop
· Assist the front of house Service operation
· Customer facing role
· Gain in-depth knowledge of Parts & Accessories and availability
· Order goods and ensure consistent updates are given to the customer
· Ensure that daily budgets are met
· Servicing the workshop Technicians with parts
· Producing quotes for the Sales Department
· Inventory checks
· Workshop booking system
· Ensuring deliveries, returns and orders are secured and on time
· Passionate & Energetic
· Approachable and honest
· Working knowledge of Motorcycles
· Great attention to detail
· Excellent communicator
· Previous experience with Kerridge or similar CRM system
· Efficient time management
· First class can do attitude
· Team player, happy to learn and get involved in other areas of the dealership
· Computer literate
· If you lack experience, a willingness to learn is essential.
Final package will depend on experience but an industry leading salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate. Your working hours would be 08.30 – 18.00 Mon – Fri and 08.30 – 17.00 Saturdays with a day off during the week.In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Aaron Presley by Friday 16th March.
email: email@example.com or post to Guildford Harley-Davidson, Weyvern Park, Portsmouth Rd, Peasmarsh, Guildford GU3 1NA.